Biddeford School Department is pleased to host a COVID vaccine clinic through a partnership with York County Emergency Management Agency. The clinic will be held on Tuesday, September 21st from 3:00-6:00 PM and open to anyone over the age of 12 at Biddeford High School’s Tiger Gym. The following vaccines will be available: Pfizer ( 2nd shot on September 21) or J&J (one-shot only).
HOW TO SIGN-UP:
- CLICK HERE before September 19th
- Select ONE TIMESLOT PER PERSON
- Complete minimal demographic information (name, phone, address, date of birth)
- Select PREFERRED VACCINE
- Children ages 12-17 are only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine.
- Anyone over the age of 18 may choose Pfizer or J&J.
- Anyone who opts for the Pfizer vaccine must return on September 21st for the 2nd shot.
- Booster shots are not available at this time.
The Consent Form (LINKED HERE) will be completed upon arrival or you may opt to print and bring the completed form with you. Parents/Guardians must accompany their child or ensure their child has a completed consent form upon arrival.
The COVID-19 vaccine is provided at no cost. If you have questions specific to the COVID vaccine, please follow-up directly with your physician or if you have questions specific to this clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for doing your part to bring an end to this pandemic.